Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by "Rajesh, Peter (CLAIMS, WIP)" <Pe...@thehartford.com> on 2007/09/26 19:21:43 UTC

Axis2 client error - (WSSecurityEngine: Callback supplied no password for : ....)

Hi,

While I try to access a service in a remote webservice through a simple
java Axis 2  client with Rampart security, below error message is
displayed.

Please let me know the reason for this error and any workaround for
this.

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: General security error (WSSecurityEngine:
Callback supplied no password for : .....)

Thanks & Regards,

Peter Rajesh | 860-547-3881

destroy all copies.

Re: Axis2 client error - (WSSecurityEngine: Callback supplied no password for : ....)

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Seems like your rampart configuration is incorrect.
Can you please send the client side rampart configuration and the
complete stack trace that you get?

Thanks,
Ruchith