Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ca...@dot.state.fl.us on 2006/05/24 14:41:55 UTC

I'm a newbie

I created a dynamic web project in Eclipse.  I created a file and named it
struts-config.xml and copy the contents from struts-blank
WEB-INF/struts-config.xml and did a cut and paste into my project.  The
error message I receive is "the file cannot be validated because there was
a communication problem".  This happens whenever I compile and I have not
made any change to the file.  I don't think I can  import it...Can someone
shed some insight.

Carrie Latimer
Florida's Turnpike Enterprise
Tolls Data Center
Main 561.488.5361
SC 247.5361
Fax 561.470.6615
Mobile: 561.239.6189
Nextel: 158*763*109
carrie.latimer@dot.state.fl.us

Re: I'm a newbie

Posted by Jerome Jar <iu...@gmail.com>.
I think eclipse was just unable to validate that xml file, it's likely
the DTD file cannot be fetched by eclipse for some reason, e.g.,
network problems, DNS resolving failed. It's not a tomcat related
issue.