Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andy <li...@persistability.plus.com> on 2012/08/29 09:36:19 UTC

Maven Central Repo Sync : Not working since early August

Hi,

a long time ago I arranged a sync between the repository I develop to
http://www.datanucleus.org/downloads/maven2/

to be synced into Maven Central. Someone from the Maven team, Carlos IIRC,
provided me with a ssh "authorized_keys" entry, for maven@beaver.codehaus.org

This was working for a long time, up until sometime during August. It seems to
have been broken before 9th Aug

Is someone at the Maven/Codehaus end able to check what is going on, and what
has changed (I'm pretty sure that nothing has changed at the DataNucleus end),
so we can get it working again.

TIA
--
Andy

Re: Maven Central Repo Sync : Not working since early August

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
This is not likely a good mailing list for this. If it in fact was
someone on the Maven team that helped you, you could try the dev list.
But if it's a sync directly to Maven Central (which I doubt as you're
talking about the beaver.codehaus.org server) you should file a JIRA
ticket on Sonatype's central repo [1].

/Anders

[1] https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/MVNCENTRAL