Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/05 00:33:55 UTC

java.net.SocketTimeoutException

Am I the only one seeing java.net.SocketTimeoutException (on reverse DNS
resolution)
when running unit & integration tests (e.g. for ZooKeeper)?

I am trying to understand if there is something wrong with my router or
internet connection.

-- Andrei Savu

Re: java.net.SocketTimeoutException

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.
Lars,

Here are some relevant unit test improvements:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR-440

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.
I am seeing this on trunk.

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.