Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2010/01/04 23:49:59 UTC

Re: Installing modules and report generating in Ivy standalone

You are right that the CLI options are much more limited than the Ant options.
However, it's a lot of work to support all the Ant options with the CLI.

So my suggestion is that you open a JIRA ticket with the missing CLI options you need. Be as specific as possible!
And of course, the fastest (but optional) way to get this supported is to also attach a patch to this issue :-)

Maarten