Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org> on 2022/05/10 21:18:00 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Flagon UserALE.js 2.3.0

Hello IPMC—

Please VOTE on the Apache Flagon (Incubating) UserALE.js 2.3.0 Release Candidate # 01.

Flagon Community VOTE can be found here: https://lists.apache.org/thread/7d4g4ftgs4mjckqmk6y45vs64g5fllmv <https://lists.apache.org/thread/7d4g4ftgs4mjckqmk6y45vs64g5fllmv>

Summary of Community VOTE:

+1 : 4 (1 IPMC Binding - Furkan Kamaci, 2 PPMC Non-Binding)
+0: 0
-1: 0

About Flagon: http://flagon.incubator.apache.org/ <http://flagon.incubator.apache.org/>

This Minor release includes:

Fixes issue in autostart configurations and start(), stop() export usage
Adds additional unit tests for autostart configurations
Adds React App.js example/test utility
Adds additional examples (non-user log examples)
Minor updates to update deprecated downstream dev dependencies
Minor changes to documentation, updated examples

Resolved issues: https://github.com/apache/incubator-flagon-useralejs/projects/9 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-flagon-useralejs/projects/9>

Git source tag (566b279; https://github.com/apache/incubator-flagon-useralejs/releases/tag/2.3.0-RC-01 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-flagon-useralejs/releases/tag/2.3.0-RC-01>)

Staging repo: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/flagon/ <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/flagon/>

Source Release Artifacts: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/flagon/apache-flagon-useralejs-incubating-2.3.0-RC-01/ <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/flagon/apache-flagon-useralejs-incubating-2.3.0-RC-01/>

PGP release keys (signed using F9374FAE3FCADF6E): https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/flagon/KEYS <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/flagon/KEYS>

Link to Successful CI Build: https://github.com/apache/incubator-flagon-useralejs/runs/5958813955 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-flagon-useralejs/runs/5958813955>

Reference to the UserALE.js testing framework to assist in your unit and integration tests: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLAGON/UserALE.js+Release+Management+Procedure <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLAGON/UserALE.js+Release+Management+Procedure>

I checked:

[ x ] Build and Unit Tests Pass
[ x ] Integration Tests Pass (Example Page, Webpack (NPM), React (NPM)
[ x ] "Incubating" in References to Project and Distribution File Names
[ x ] Signatures and Hashes Match Keys
[ x ] DISCLAIMER, LICENSE, and NOTICE Files in Source and Binary Release Packages
[ x ] DISCLAIMER, LICENSE, and NOTICE are consistent with ASF and Incubator Policy
[ x ] CHANGELOG included with release distribution
[ x ] New source code (React app, OpenTelemetry Ex) have compatible licenses (ALv2, MIT)
[ x ] All Source Files Have Correct ASF Headers (ran RAT tool: only json / .png files exclude headers)
[ x ] No Binary Files in Source Release Packages (except for supporting .png files)

Vote will be open for 72 hours. Please VOTE as follows:

[ ] +1, let's get it released!!!
[ ] +/-0, fine, but consider to fix few issues before...
[ ] -1, nope, because... (and please explain why)

Along with your VOTE, please indicate testing and checks you've made against build artifacts, src, and documentation:

[ ] Build and Unit Tests Pass
[ ] Integration Tests Pass
[ ] "Incubating" in References to Project and Distribution File Names
[ ] Signatures and Hashes Match Keys
[ ] DISCLAIMER, LICENSE, and NOTICE Files in Source and Binary Release Packages
[ ] DISCLAIMER, LICENSE, and NOTICE are consistent with ASF and Incubator Policy
[ ] CHANGELOG included with release distribution
[ ] All Source Files Have Correct ASF Headers
[ ] No Binary Files in Source Release Packages

Thank you to everyone that is able to VOTE as well as everyone that contributed to Apache Flagon UserALE.js 2.3.0!

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flagon UserALE.js 2.3.0

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

+1 (binding)

I checked:
- incubating in name
- signatures and hashes are fine
- disclaimer exists
- LICENSE and NOTICE are good
- All source files files have ASF headers
- No unexpected binary files

Kind Regards,
Justin

Re: [RESULT] Release Apache Flagon (Incubating) UserALE.js 2.3.0

Posted by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org>.
FYI —

UserALE.js 2.3.0 release artifacts are now available:

1. On GitHub: https://github.com/apache/incubator-flagon-useralejs/releases/tag/2.3.0-05_19_2022
2. On NPM: https://www.npmjs.com/package/flagon-userale
3. On Apache Dist: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/flagon/

Still have to update links on Website prior to release announcement… forthcoming.

-J

Posted by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org>.

Posted by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org>.

Posted by Calvin Kirs <ki...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org>.
IPMC,

Fwd: [VOTE] Release Apache Flagon UserALE.js 2.3.0

Posted by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org>.
FYSA: VOTE pushed to IPMC. We need +2 Binding to release.