Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikash Anand <pr...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/22 17:55:59 UTC

Sample Application

Dear All;
              I am new to ofbiz. I was planning to develop application using
this framework. I tried downloading and running application from following
site:
http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/hello_world1.php

The application is not working. Error is:
*The requested resource (/hello1/control/main) is not available.

*I do not know where i am making mistake.
Can you provide me link for any website that guides me in making sample
application.

Thanks and Regards;
Vikash Anand.

Re: Sample Application

Posted by Vikash Anand <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jacques;
            I made the changes using the link that you had given.
Application is working now...
Thanks and Regards;
Vikash Anand.

Re: Sample Application