Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by "Hans J. Prueller" <ha...@gmx.net> on 2007/03/14 19:20:29 UTC

Geronimo 2.0M3 broken?

Hi there,

I recently downloaded GMO2.0-M3 and wanted to play around with EJB3 features
and JPA. Unfortunately I have

to say that it is impossible to deploy a simple JDBC database resource
because GMO fails with an exception on

the console. This worked fine in M2 - anybody else experiences such a
problem?

Hans

===========================
virtually hanzz...

 <http://hanzz.zapto.org> http://hanzz.zapto.org (personal)
 <http://www.cse.dmu.ac.uk/~hansp> http://www.cse.dmu.ac.uk/~hansp
(research)

Re: Geronimo 2.0M3 broken?

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
This is known and fixed in trunk.  I believe you can use the command
line deployer to deploy a database resource.

thanks
david jencks