Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Dikang Gu <di...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/05 21:00:18 UTC

Questions about Counter updates.

Hi there,

I have a cluster which has a lot of counter updates. My question is that
when I run the `nodetool tpstats`, I see a lot of MutationStage actions but
no CounterMutationStage stats. I'm wondering is it normal or is it
something I should worry about?

I'm using Cassandra 2.1.8 and the C driver.

Pool Name                    Active   Pending      Completed   Blocked  All
>> time blocked
>
> CounterMutationStage              0         0              0         0
>>             0
>
> ReadStage                         0         0             25         0
>>             0
>
> RequestResponseStage              0         0             21         0
>>             0
>
> MutationStage                     0         0       19284070         0
>>             0

Thanks

--
Dikang