Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Emir Ibrahimbegovic <em...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/10 15:43:39 UTC

jboss console output

Hi,

I'm using maven eclipse plugin, its works great. Is it possible to maven or
eclipse print out the output of jboss console either in eclipse or
elsewhere?

Re: jboss console output

Posted by Baptiste MATHUS <ml...@batmat.net>.
Hi Emir,

I'm trying to understand what makes you think there's any link between
maven-eclipse-plugin and jboss? Btw, are you refering to
maven-eclipse-plugin, or to m2eclipse?
Could you rephrase your need a bit so that we can try and help you?

Cheers

2010/2/10 Emir Ibrahimbegovic <em...@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> I'm using maven eclipse plugin, its works great. Is it possible to maven or
> eclipse print out the output of jboss console either in eclipse or
> elsewhere?

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !