Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mjustin <mi...@gmx.net> on 2009/04/14 14:59:27 UTC

The ActiveMQ snapshot directory seems to be empty

Hello,

the directory at

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/5.3-SNAPSHOT/

shows no files for a couple of weeks now. Maybe I have missed some news
about this?

Best Regards,
Michael Justin

Re: The ActiveMQ snapshot directory seems to be empty

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi Michael,

old build box has been disposed and we're in the process of moving nightly
builds to http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/. I hope it'll happen in the
next few days and snapshots will be available again.

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net