Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by utpal kas <ut...@yahoo.com> on 2019/12/12 15:43:27 UTC

Syncope MasterContent.xml Import Export

 Hello,

I have a question about Sycnope  MasterContent.xml’s Import and Export feature. I have two syncope instances A and B. The A instance is designed/updated with required schema changes etc., I have exported the A’s MasterContent.xml and wanted to use that’s as a base in B instance.But, when I copied the A’s MasterContent.xml in B instance ($TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/syncope/WEB-INF/classes/domains/MasterContent.xml) and started it, in core-persistence.log, I got message “Data found in the database, leaving untouched”.
I looked at your documentation, it states wipe existing content, I am using my-sql database and I like to know what existing content I have to wipe out?How many SQL tables (names list) do I have to purge?

Your help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Regards,Utpal Kasture