Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brad Szabo <bs...@unicon.net> on 2006/09/12 16:55:40 UTC

Re: mvn2: war targetPath

This appears to have been fixed in maven-war-plugin-2.0.2

2.0.2 has not yet been released, but you can check out the trunk
(2.0.2-SNAPSHOT) using "svn checkout
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/trunk/maven-war-plugin
maven-war-plugin"

JIRA Issue: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MWAR-54

Note: I had to modify the maven-plugins parent pom version to be 2,
instead of 2-SNAPSHOT. I then installed locally and updated the
dependency version for maven-war-plugin in my project pom to
2.0.2-SNAPSHOT.

Hope this helps,
Brad

Re: mvn2: war targetPath

Posted by franz see <fr...@gmail.com>.

Christoph wrote:

> I run into the same issue... any idea when version 2.0.2 will be released?
>
> Or better yet... how do I compile and dist (locally) this plugin myself? I
> downloaded and tried to build it, but there is a unresolved dependency:
>
> [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
>
> GroupId: org.apache.maven.plugins
> ArtifactId: maven-plugins
> Version: 2-SNAPSHOT
>
> So where do I get this plugin from?
>
> Thanks,
> Christoph.
>

> Brad Szabo wrote:
>>
>> This appears to have been fixed in maven-war-plugin-2.0.2
>>
>> 2.0.2 has not yet been released, but you can check out the trunk
>> (2.0.2-SNAPSHOT) using "svn checkout
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/trunk/maven-war-plugin
>> maven-war-plugin"
>>
>> JIRA Issue: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MWAR-54
>>
>> Note: I had to modify the maven-plugins parent pom version to be 2,
>> instead of 2-SNAPSHOT. I then installed locally and updated the
>> dependency version for maven-war-plugin in my project pom to
>> 2.0.2-SNAPSHOT.
>>
>> Hope this helps,
>> Brad
>>
>> Attila Mezei-Horvati wrote:
>>> TargetPath is not taken into account. Resources are
>>> copied in the webroot no matter what.
>>>
>>> Did anybody have the same issue? (see also mail
>>> below).
>>> thanks,

Good day to you, Christoph,

The maven2 snapshot 2 repository is in [1].

Cheers,
Franz

[1] http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/

Re: mvn2: war targetPath