Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2015/12/01 14:32:01 UTC

Re: Quartz spike

There are quite a few negative views of Quartz online. And possibly it
isn't the right way to go. But I will push the branch in case someone wants
to take a look at what I tried.

Cheers
Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Quartz spike

Posted by Paul Merlin <pa...@nosphere.org>.
Once again I feel your pain Niclas. I recall coming up to the same
conclusion: Quartz is not extensible enough and tied to JDBC.

XA/UoW orchestration sounds like something that could open up for a lot
of integration, but I won't go down that road myself.

I also still think that this library is a good idea. I might take a stab
at it at some point or if the need arise in what I do.

To be continued