Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Wiktorowski Maximilien <m....@free.fr> on 2013/06/12 06:35:19 UTC

Spark Views

Hi,

What is the recommended way to manage "views" in a Desktop air application ?

It seems there is neither ViewStack or ViewNavigator in spark for Desktop.

  Best regards,

Re: Spark Views

Posted by Cristian Spiescu <cr...@gmail.com>.
> why ViewNavigator is limited to mobile, it seems cool
> for desktop too.
I don't think it's limited. Just include the mobile.swc in your build
path, and it should work.

I do this in order to use IconItemRenderer on web (in fact on both
web/mobile).

Cristian.

>>> http://help.adobe.com/en_US/**flex/using/WSb96f4baaef289fcf-**

Re: Spark Views