Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Franck LEFEBURE <fr...@orange-ftgroup.com> on 2007/08/14 17:39:58 UTC

Http session / several services

Hello,

I have 2 wsdl2java generated stubs :

      String endpoint1 =
"http://server:7779/commonapi/services/EndPoint1";

      String endpoint2 =
"http://server:7779/commonapi/services/EndPoint2";

      FirstEndPointSoapBindingStub service1 = new
FirstEndPointSoapBindingStub (new URL(endpoint1), new Service());

      service1.setMaintainSession(true);

      SecondEndPointSoapBindingStub service2 = new
SecondEndPointSoapBindingStub (new URL(endpoint2), new Service());

      service2.setMaintainSession(true);

What I want is to maintain HTTP session during calling of the 2
services.

       service1.firstMethod(foo, bar);

       service2.firstMethod(foo, bar);

       service1.secondMethod(foo, bar);

With TcpMon, I can see the SessionId is transmitted during all the calls
to service1, but not for the service2 call.

I've read the archive, the problem is common, but I can't find any
solution.

Additionally, I would prefer to not modify the wsdl2java class
generated.

May be it's possible to modify the client-config.wsdd file to define a
custom handler, Do someone has solved this problem?

Thanks,

BR,

--
Franck