Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com> on 2022/02/28 06:05:08 UTC

Fwd: Beam Website Feedback

Forwarding to user@ list. And adding relevant folks who could reply @Pablo
Estrada <pa...@google.com> @Robert Burke <re...@google.com>

(Folks, if you respond please reply to the list and Abe together. Abe is
having problems with replying back to the user lists.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
On Sun, Feb 27, 2022 at 11:20 PM Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Abe,
>
> Can you check if you are subscribed to the user mailing list, it seems
> you are to dev@ maybe the issue is the missing user@ suscription.
> You can do this by sending an email to:
> user-subscribe@beam.apache.org
>
> Ahmet and the others, it might be a good idea to mention the user@
> mailing list in the contribute doc too, I just quickly checked and did
> not see it there.
> https://beam.apache.org/contribute/

It is the first thing in that list: "ask or answer questions on
user@beam.apache.org or stackoverflow". Do you have something else in mind?

Re: Beam Website Feedback

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
Hello Abe,

Re: Beam Website Feedback

Posted by 阿部智大 <ab...@videomarket.co.jp>.
Sorry.

I upgraded the version to 2.7.0 and still get the same error in jdbcio.

Re: Beam Website Feedback

Posted by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com>.

Re: Beam Website Feedback

Posted by 阿部智大 <ab...@videomarket.co.jp>.
Hello Robert,

> [...]

>>> to databases, including a JDBCIO
>>> <https://pkg.go.dev/github.com/apache/beam/sdks/v2@v2.37.0-RC2/go/pkg/beam/io/xlang/jdbcio> [2]
>>> and a BigQueryIO
>>> <https://pkg.go.dev/github.com/apache/beam/sdks/v2@v2.37.0-RC2/go/pkg/beam/io/xlang/bigqueryio> [3].
>>> These should automatically incorporate the Java versions of these
>>> transforms into your pipeline, just call and configure the "wrapper" Read
>>> and Write calls to use them in your pipeline.  Using these does require
>>> that a recent edition of Java be installed on your system, but should
>>> otherwise not require manual set up of Java jars and similar.
>>>
>>> Cross language transforms require a runner that supports them, which
>>> currently include Flink, Spark, Google Cloud Dataflow, and the Python
>>> Portable runner. The default Go Direct runner doesn't support them at this

>>> [3]

Re: Beam Website Feedback

Posted by Robert Burke <re...@google.com>.

Re: Beam Website Feedback