Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Cservenak Tamas <cs...@is-micro.hu> on 2005/11/30 14:58:52 UTC

[transaction] Patch for memory leak

Hi!

This is almost the same patch as last time, but with some refinements
about lockOwner etc....

Just to be able to see what is running in the previous stack trace, but
as far as i see, the ERR_SYSTEM is unaffected by this patch.

tx
~t~

Re: [transaction] Patch for memory leak

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hmmm. This seems to be a mixture of all kinds of patches, most of them
not applicable (any more).

Concerning the one for GenericLockManager: That would make sense, but
as I already described in one of my previous posts, I would not want
to have that in the lock manager. But you can easily add this kind of
code to your special version - as I already described before.

Oliver