Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gi...@huk-coburg.de> on 2006/12/28 10:18:57 UTC

sms task / api ?!

Hi,

anyone with a sms task for ant ?

I'm searching a task that can send messages
to a handy.

If there's no task, maybe there's an java api
or a ruby script ?

open source preferred, must work in germany.

Thanks for any hints

Gilbert

Re: sms task / api ?!

Posted by "Markus M. May" <mm...@gmx.net>.
There is a (Linux-only) solution, unfortunatly there is no JAVA-API for
this, but you could easily write a class/script, which calls YAPS
(http://www.tei-lin-net.de/tip_yaps_01.html).

R,

Markus

Re: sms task / api ?!