Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by dh...@lexmark.com on 2001/04/11 19:08:53 UTC

Strange problem with images with Tomcat 4 b1

Hi everyone.

I have just moved to Tomcat 4, beta1, from 3.2.1 to obtain reloading of my class
files.

I am running into strange activity with my images, however.  When I first view a
page, I do not see any.  BUT, if I click on a link and then hit the back button,
the images are there!  Have I missed something setting up 4?

Images are in my Webapps\myapp\images directory, and I access them in my jsp
pages using \images\myimage.gif

Many thanks,

Dave