Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jussi isokangas <ju...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/20 20:39:40 UTC

SwramWebApplication and session

Hi,

My application extends SwramWebApplication. Session doesn't accpet that for
paramater. I need to use session for ShoppingCart.
How to solve it?

Regards Jussi

Re: SwramWebApplication and session

Posted by jussi isokangas <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I solved it.

Your advise works with little parameter changes. Additionally I had to
change MySessio extends from WebSessio to SwampSessio.

Here my Application.class (VerkkokauppaSovellus)
*...*
 *@Override
  public Session newSession(Request request, Response response) {
    return session =  new Sessio(request,VerkkokauppaSovellus.this);

  }
...*

and here Sessio.class

*package fi.harjoitustyo.verkkokauppa.web;

import org.apache.wicket.Request;
import org.apache.wicket.security.WaspSession;

*

*public class Sessio extends WaspSession{

    private Ostoskori ostoskori ;

        public Sessio(Request request, VerkkokauppaSovellus sovellus){

            super(sovellus,request);
            ostoskori  = new Ostoskori();

        }

        public Ostoskori haeOstoskori()
          { return ostoskori;
          }

}

*and here Basepage*

public abstract class Sivupohja extends WebPage {

  @SuppressWarnings("unused")
  private static final Log log =
      LogFactory.getLog(Sivupohja.class);

  protected Ostoskori ostoskori = ((Sessio)
          getSession()).haeOstoskori();
  ...*

t. jussi

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.