Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by ausj81 ausj81 <au...@hotmail.com> on 2007/08/20 22:56:01 UTC

Re: fop cutting off lines - way to force wrap around?

Thanks for the reply Andreas - I had already considered option a but was
hoping there was a way around having to parse the body since it'd be a
headache but might have to grit my teeth and do it.

Does anyone know if the wrap-option="wrap" property put in an fo:block works
in 0.93 or 0.92?  I am currently using 0.25 (and wrap-option doesn't seem to
work there - I put wrap-option="wrap" and still get the same overflow errors
and lines cutoff with japanese/korean/chinese documents), and know I will
have to spend quite a bit of time reworking my code if I upgrade since a lot
of the api has been changed from 0.25 and don't want to do that unless the
wrap-option functions correctly (which would be worth the upgrade trouble as
opposed to the "parse body and insert break characters where appropriate"
method which seems to be the only other alternative unless I'm missing
something).  Thanks for any input.