Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by vongosling <vo...@apache.org> on 2021/08/12 11:02:45 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committers involved, welcome styletang and yuzhou

Hi,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache RocketMQ has invited
styletang and yuzhou to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity.

Hoping we guys could promote the development to the next big step, break a
leg :-)

Yours,
Apache RocketMQ PMC