Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Simon Kelly <si...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/08 17:11:09 UTC

Access original message after transform

Hi

I have a situation where I receive a message on a queue and need to
transform it to send it to a third party. I need to be able to combine the
response from the third party with the original message in order to produce
my response. I can't seem to find a way of doing that.

Any assistance greatly appreciated!
Simon

Re: Access original message after transform

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
See the Content Enricher EIP
http://camel.apache.org/content-enricher.html

--