Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Michal Kurtak <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/04 13:49:42 UTC

isTemporary behavior + ajax behavior

Hi,

I think its a bug but i am not sure. My scenario:
1. Component has 2 behaviors: first is temporary and second is ajax behavior.
2. Url for Ajax behavior contains behavior's index (e.g.
../page?1-1.IBehaviorListener.1-form-text)
2. Temporary behavior is removed in detachBehaviors method.
3. Ajax request is invoking ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler and it's
looking for behavior on non-existing index

This scenario causes error on wicket 1.5-M2.1

br,
Michal

Re: isTemporary behavior + ajax behavior

Posted by Michal Kurtak <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Jira issue created with quickstart:

br,