Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Michael Park <mp...@apache.org> on 2017/04/17 21:55:25 UTC

Mesos 1.3 Release

Neil and I are volunteering to be the release managers for the 1.3 release!

I'm hoping to cut an RC later this week, if the current blockers have been
addressed.

Please update the target versions of the tickets you're working on to
either target
the 1.3 release if it's a blocker, otherwise, please push it off to 1.4.

Here's the dashboard for the release: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/
Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12331153

Thanks,

MPark

Re: Mesos 1.3 Release

Posted by Michael Park <mp...@apache.org>.
Neil and I have gone through the JIRA tickets and pushed off most of the
tickets to 1.4.0.
We've branched off to 1.3.x, and bumped the version in master to 1.4.0.
There is currently 1 ticket marked as a blocker, that we'll pull into 1.3.x
before tagging.

Please take a look at the CHANGELOG review at
https://reviews.apache.org/r/58942/
and let us know if we need to add more features under "graduated", and such.

Thanks!

MPark & Neil

Re: Mesos 1.3 Release

Posted by Michael Park <mp...@apache.org>.