Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Arnaud Garcia <ar...@imagemed-87.com> on 2010/04/06 21:24:21 UTC

retrieve class value

Hello,

It is pretty easy using SimpleAttributeModifier to set the class of a Label
for example, but how to retrieve it ?

My css classes due to lot of AjaxBehaviors change very often for a Label
field and I would like to find the associated class before changing it ?

thanks

arnaud

Re: retrieve class value

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.
You might consider making a dynamic behavior that can change itself.

**
Martin