Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sailaja Mada <sa...@citrix.com> on 2013/04/26 11:21:47 UTC

[ACS42]Details of resources usage at the domain level

Hi,

This is regarding the resource usage at the domain level. resource_count table has the details about domain/account level resources usage.

With listaccounts API, we have a way to get to know the details of resources usage of accounts.
Ex:
<cpulimit>40</cpulimit>
<cputotal>0</cputotal>
<cpuavailable>40</cpuavailable>

But I do not find any API which provides the Domain level resources usage.  listDomains does not provide such information.  Is there any reason for not exposing the domain resources usage details thru API?

Thanks,
Sailaja.M