Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> on 2018/01/08 04:55:47 UTC

Bazel Checkstyles

I’m looking for a way to rub the checkstyles action locally. It's seems
that checkstyles have quit running when I run tests..  I'm trying to get my
pull request build to pass, but I have to wait 20 min for the build to
error on a missed code format requirement.  I see the extra_action to run
under the tools/java directory, but I can't get it to run with bazel build.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Josh
--
Sent from A Mobile Device

Re: Bazel Checkstyles

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
Ahh, I forgot the —config flag.  Thanks Karthik.

--
Sent from A Mobile Device

Re: Bazel Checkstyles

Posted by Karthik Ramasamy <kr...@gmail.com>.