Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Everson <ev...@yahoo.com.br> on 2011/09/16 23:13:33 UTC

Re: PCL duplex

Hi,

I'm generating PCL files with XML and XSL files using FOP-1.0 in Java.
Using PCLRenderer:
Fop fop = fopFactory.newFop (MimeConstants.MIME_PCL,....)

It's good.

Now, I need to insert more PCL commands?
For example, commands to choose the form that should be used, running macros
and other things.

Is it possible insert this commands in XML or XSL files?

Thanks.
Everson