Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joel McConaughy <jo...@displayware.com> on 2004/02/04 23:26:21 UTC

Accessing flowscript sendPage() bean object within xsp

I'm new to cocoon.  I'm trying to pass a parameter from flowscript into
a pipeline that calls an esql logicsheet and then access the parameter
from within the logicsheet to build a dynamic select statement.  I can't
find any docs or examples that show how.  Can someone point me to an
example?  Thanks much.

Here are the code snipets

Flow:
    var bizData = {"upc" : "123"};
    cocoon.sendPage("search-display-pipeline", bizData);

Pipeline:
        <map:match pattern="search-display-pipeline">
            <map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/search.xsp">

Re: Accessing flowscript sendPage() bean object within xsp

Posted by Stephan Coboos <cr...@gmx.net>.
Joel McConaughy wrote:

> I'm new to cocoon.  I'm trying to pass a parameter from flowscript
> into a pipeline that calls an esql logicsheet and then access the
> parameter from within the logicsheet to build a dynamic select
> statement.  I can't find any docs or examples that show how.  Can
> someone point me to an example?  Thanks much.
>
> Here are the code snipets
>
> Flow:
>    var bizData = {"upc" : "123"};
>    cocoon.sendPage("search-display-pipeline", bizData);
>
> Pipeline:
>        <map:match pattern="search-display-pipeline">
>            <map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/search.xsp">

Hi Joel,

you can use the JPath-Logicsheet in your XSP to access bizData from
Flowscript:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/jpath.html

Regards
Stephan