Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Brian Nielsen <br...@sweetxml.org> on 2004/10/18 21:57:17 UTC

No provider for DESEDE/CBC/ISO10126PADDING?

Since I've now been spending way to much time on this problem, I hope
someone can give me a hint on whats wrong with my configuration. I've tried
changing the different jar's but without luck, and my understanding of
algorithms and the technical setup are only very basic.

All in all i get this exception each time i try to access the service:

     [java] AxisFault
     [java] faultCode:
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
     [java] faultSubcode:
     [java] faultString: WSDoAllSender: Encryption: error during message
processingorg.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: An unsupported
signature or encryption algorithm was used; nested exception is:
     [java] org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLEncryptionException:
Cannot find any provider supporting DESEDE/CBC/ISO10126PADDING
     [java] Original Exception was java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException:
Cannot find any provider supporting DESEDE/CBC/ISO10126PADDING
     [java] faultActor:
     [java] faultNode:
     [java] faultDetail:
     [java] {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:WSDoAllSender:
Encryption: error during message
processingorg.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: An unsupported
signature or encryption algorithm was used; nested exception is:
     [java] org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLEncryptionException:
Cannot find any provider supporting DESEDE/CBC/ISO10126PADDING
     [java] Original Exception was java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException:
Cannot find any provider supporting DESEDE/CBC/ISO10126PADDING
     [java] at
org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllSender.performENCRAction(WSDoAllSender.ja
va:405)
     [java] at
org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllSender.invoke(WSDoAllSender.java:277)
     [java] at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:
32)
     [java] at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
     [java] at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
     [java] at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:128)
     [java] at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2737)
     [java] at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2720)
     [java] at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2396)
     [java] at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2319)
     [java] at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1776)

Any clues, were is the choice af algoritms made? Any help will be much
appreciated.

/Brian