Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> on 2002/02/08 14:49:26 UTC

[GUMP] Build Failure - Excalibur

Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Excalibur

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Leif Mortenson wrote:

> Berin Loritsch wrote:
>
>> Peter Donald wrote:

>>> This email is autogenerated from the output from:
>>> <http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/2002-02-08/jakarta-avalon-excalibur.html>

>>> Build results exceed maximum length.Please see URL above for details.
>>

>> :/
>>
>> The name for the test-case must have changed.
>

> This was me.  Its fixed now.  I renamed the test so that it would be
> easier to enable and disable all Jdbc tests using the test.jdbc property
> in the build.  helps to do a build clean before a build dist (sigh)
>
> By the way, what is this class for?  All of the tests are run when
> running build test.

It can be removed now.  I did it when we first introduced JUnit, and I
wasn't aware of the JUnit task yet.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin

Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Excalibur

Posted by Leif Mortenson <le...@silveregg.co.jp>.

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Peter Donald wrote:
> This email is autogenerated from the output from:
> <http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/2002-02-08/jakarta-avalon-excalibur.html>
>
> Build results exceed maximum length.Please see URL above for details.

:/

The name for the test-case must have changed.  Also, the Javadocs are being
generated twice--I thought I fixed that.