Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Cencio <ce...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/04 17:49:27 UTC

SOAPHeader and MustUnderstand

Hi all,

i configure mu CXF with soap binding :

	<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />

this should add the needed interceptor for MustUnderstand check.
But if i send i message like this:

     [java] <soapenv:Envelope
     [java]     <soapenv:Header>
     [java]     <ciao soapenv:actor="http://www.prova.it"
soapenv:mustUnderstand="1" >prova</ciao>
     [java]     <ciao2 soapenv:mustUnderstand="1" >prova2</ciao2>
     [java]     </soapenv:Header>
     [java]     <soapenv:Body>
     [java]     </soapenv:Body>
     [java]     </soapenv:Envelope>

to a simple echo service no MustUnderstood exception is raised..

What i missed??

After that, what i have to do in a jaxws handler to set an header as
understood ?

Thx for any help,
/Lorenzo

Re: SOAPHeader and MustUnderstand

Posted by Cencio <ce...@gmail.com>.
Still working around this problem...
My CXF  don't check for MustUnderstand headers.. I certainly make some
configuration error.

If i send a message with MustUnderstand="1" it is echoed by my service also
if no handler use it.

This is mi cxf's config:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

	xsi:schemaLocation="
http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd">

	<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
	<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />

	<jaxws:endpoint
	  id="PD"
	  serviceName="s:PD"
	  implementor="org.openspcoop.pdd.services.RicezioneContenutiApplicativiWS"
	  address="/PD"
	  xmlns:s="http://services.pdd.openspcoop.org"/>

</beans>

Thx for any help,