Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Emmanuel Boudrant <b7...@yahoo.fr> on 2002/11/27 21:25:39 UTC

About JBuilder 8 / WSED 5 ... Struts support

Hi,

JBuilder 8, available soon will provide some Struts wizard, I've got the beta so I check
this....and what my surprise ! ... JBuilder 8 provide Struts support only for Struts 1.0, the
wizard look like Easy Struts wizard (without the bugs;)

Wizard are only Action and ActionForm. The Struts config editor isn't powerfull and user-friendly
than Struts Console.

Same thing for IBM WSED 5...!

So Struts console and Easy Struts are "indispensables" ;)

-emmanuel

Re: About JBuilder 8 / WSED 5 ... Struts support

Posted by James Holmes <jh...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for the report.  I too had heard that there was
Struts support in the new IDEs, but haven't had the
chance to see it yet.

-james