Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sebastien Sahuc <ss...@imediation.com> on 2000/08/31 11:43:49 UTC

[C2] SVG :Inconsistency between sitemap and build.xml

Hello,

Sorry to bother you on this simple detail but I've just did a clean
snapshot to try to find out why a NPE is showing up.

So to start, there is an inconsistency between build.xml and the curretn
sitemap:

In build.xml the target compile does not compile by default the
component.image package whereas in the sitemap the component is declared
to be read as 'jaipngencoder'.

So when ruuning, a Component not found is generated.

So I -IMHO- suggest that you remove the component declaration from the
sitemap, or comment it.

All the best,

Sebastien