Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Bagas Sanjaya <ba...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/06 13:29:24 UTC

404 Error on Scrum Charts

Hello All,

I had installed OFBiz with Scrum plugin. When I visited Scrum component
from browser, the chart functionality (such as backlog status chart)
returned 404 error.

However, on demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org, the charts displayed correctly.

The full log of my instance can be found here[1].

I run OFBiz behind NGINX (reverse proxy), with following configuration:

server {
     listen 80;
     listen [::]:80;
     server_name elbiz.enterprise;

     access_log /var/nginx/logs/elbiz/access.log;
     error_log  /var/nginx/logs/elbiz/error.log;

     return 301 https://elbiz.enterprise$request_uri;
}

server {
     listen 443 ssl;
     listen [::]:443 ssl;
     server_name elbiz.enterprise;

     access_log /var/nginx/logs/elbiz/access.log;
     error_log  /var/nginx/logs/elbiz/error.log;

     location @ofbiz {
         proxy_pass https://127.0.0.1:8443;
         proxy_set_header Host $host;
         proxy_set_header X-Forwarded_For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
     }

     location ~* \.(js|css|png|jpg|jpeg|gif|ico)$ {
         root /opt/ofbiz-framework/themes/common-theme/webapp/images;
         try_files $uri $uri/ @ofbiz;
         expires 3d;
     }

     location / {
         root /opt/ofbiz-framework/themes/common-theme/webapp/images;
         try_files $uri $uri/ @ofbiz;
     }
}

Is there something wrong on my NGINX config? Or OFBiz? What can I do to
make scrum charts working?

Bagas

[1]: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/DvMnVpbN4y/
--
An old man doll... just what I always wanted! - Clara