Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Darrell B <wi...@rogers.com> on 2003/06/10 20:17:36 UTC

Initialization is hanging?

When calling Torque.init("Torque.properties");
it hangs and doesn't return when I am tring to step through the code.
Any suggestions.

     Torque.init("Torque.properties");
     List list  = null;
     list = ProductPeer.doSelectAll();

Darrell Bechtel,  B.G.S., MCSE

Re: Initialization is hanging?

Posted by Darrell <sk...@rogers.com>.
Discovered that not having all the libraries imported into the project
torque depends on was causing the problem.  However, now that it is
running I am unable to use JBuilder to step through the torque code.  I
receive an error:
can not locate WebappClassLoader.java from project source/class file
??

Posted by Darrell <sk...@rogers.com>.

Darrell B wrote:
> When calling Torque.init("Torque.properties");
> it hangs and doesn't return when I am tring to step through the code.
> Any suggestions.
>

>     Torque.init("Torque.properties");
>     List list  = null;
>     list = ProductPeer.doSelectAll();

Nothing is written to the log file either which makes it difficult to degug.

Torque.properties file:

log4j.category.org.apache.torque = ALL, org.apache.torque
log4j.appender.org.apache.torque = org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
#log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.file =
${torque.applicationRoot}/logs/torque.log
log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.file=
d:/jbproject/metokotecan/logs/torque.log
log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.layout = org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.layout.conversionPattern = %d [%t] %-5p
%c - %m%n
log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.append = false

torque.database.default=metokotecan
torque.database.metokotecan.adapter=mysql

## Using torque's old pool
torque.dsfactory.metokotecan.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory
torque.dsfactory.metokotecan.pool.defaultMaxConnections=10
torque.dsfactory.metokotecan.pool.maxExpiryTime=3600
torque.dsfactory.metokotecan.pool.connectionWaitTimeout=10
torque.dsfactory.metokotecan.connection.driver = org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
torque.dsfactory.metokotecan.connection.url =
jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/torque
torque.dsfactory.metokotecan.connection.url =
jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/metokotecan
torque.dsfactory.metokotecan.connection.user = root
torque.dsfactory.metokotecan.connection.password =

> Darrell Bechtel,  B.G.S., MCSE

Darrell Bechtel,  B.G.S., MCSE