Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Surneni Tilak <su...@ericsson.com> on 2018/07/17 10:39:56 UTC

Not Able To Access Drill Web Console In Multiple tabs Using Drill 1.13

Hi Team,

I am using Drill 1.13.0 version. I am facing below issues which were not there in 1.12.0

1.       When I am submitting query I am not able to open Drill web-console in another window to monitor the currently running query status.

2.       Not able to submit another query once a query is under running status as the console is getting stuck in running the first query.

Please guide me how I could come out of these issues as I would like to use the latest version of Drill.

Best regards,
_________
Tilak

Re: Not Able To Access Drill Web Console In Multiple tabs Using Drill 1.13

Posted by Kunal Khatua <ku...@apache.org>.
Anton,
I've replied on the JIRA.(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-6693?focusedCommentId=16584325&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-16584325)

Tilak

From what you describe, the issue could be with the memory allocation. My response to Anton (see the above link) explains what the issue might be.

With DRILL-5741 introduced in Drill 1.13, the memory allocation for heap and direct is automatic. You can check the current JVM values and explicitly bump up the heap (using drill-env.sh). It is possible that, compared to 1.12, the heap memory is now less.

Also, numerous things have gone into 1.13 (and now 1.14... like  DRILL-6477 ), since Drill-1.12. You could try that as an alternative.

~ Kunal
On 8/17/2018 2:56:54 AM, Anton Gozhiy <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I reported a similar bug: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-6693.
It is introduced somewhere in Drill 1.13.0.
Kunal, could you please take a look?

Thanks!

--
Sincerely, Anton Gozhiy
anton5813@gmail.com

Re: Not Able To Access Drill Web Console In Multiple tabs Using Drill 1.13

Posted by Anton Gozhiy <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

--
Sincerely, Anton Gozhiy
anton5813@gmail.com

RE: Not Able To Access Drill Web Console In Multiple tabs Using Drill 1.13