Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2009/01/19 22:22:30 UTC

Switch Maven Plugin To Use Current Code?

the maven plugin still depends on the google version of the code. i'm
willing to port to the new codebase if that sounds like a good idea to
everyone.

- robert

Re: Switch Maven Plugin To Use Current Code?

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 10:23 PM, Jochen Wiedmann
<jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 10:22 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
> <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> the maven plugin still depends on the google version of the code. i'm
>> willing to port to the new codebase if that sounds like a good idea to
>> everyone.
>
> If so, I did something wrong ... :-) I'll fix it later on.

Done ... thanks for the hint!

--
I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone.

    -- (Bjarne Stroustrup,
http://www.research.att.com/~bs/bs_faq.html#really-say-that
       My guess: Nokia E50)

Re: Switch Maven Plugin To Use Current Code?

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.