Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vegard Skjefstad <vs...@online.no> on 2001/02/05 17:07:35 UTC

JDBC Realm

Hi,

I'm working on a project where I'm going to use a MySQL JDBC connection. I
noticed in the server.xml something called a JDBCRealm.
I was unable to find any any documentation about the JDBCRealm. Is this
something I should use? How will I access the database if I use it? Is
there any JDBCRealm docs available?

vskjefst@bigfoot.com
http://snuffcity.com
ICQ UIN 11872166

Re: JDBC Realm

Posted by Scott Sanders <sa...@totalsync.com>.
The JDBCRealm is used only for authentication of users.  If you want
to access the database for you rown purposes, this will not help you
;-)

Scott Sanders