Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Nipun Arora <ni...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/12 20:00:18 UTC

Restful API Spark Application

Hi,

We have written a java spark application (primarily uses spark sql). We
want to expand this to provide our application "as a service". For this, we
are trying to write a REST API. While a simple REST API can be easily made,
and I can get Spark to run through the launcher. I wonder, how the spark
context can be used by service requests, to process data.

Are there any simple JAVA examples to illustrate this use-case? I am sure
people have faced this before.

Thanks
Nipun

Re: Restful API Spark Application