Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by Na...@tabs.toshiba.com on 2008/02/29 23:25:47 UTC

Streaming files

Hi,

I am trying to implement a module that implements upload and download of
files.  However, I would like this module to stream the file content in
chunks in both directions.

Can somebody please direct me to any resource or give me some
tips/direction that can help me to develop this module.

Thanks,
Nayanatara

This message (and any attached files) is secret, confidential and proprietary and is intended solely for specific addressee(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete it and all backup copies immediately.