Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Evgeniy Berlog <su...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/10 22:11:18 UTC

GSoC weekly report No.2

Hi.
I have done such tasks during last week:
1. Added to BiffDrawingToXml size of each record in xml tree
2. Fixed bug in EscherAggregate.serialize() when drawing data contains some
records after main SpgrContainer
3. Added tests for file with data after main SpgrContainer and file
textboxes and note records.
4. Modified method of creating tree of HSSFShape from escher records.
5. Created factory for creating single HSSFShape from SpContainer and
HSSFShapeGroup from SpgrContainer
6. Improved my knowledge in drawing layer of Microsoft Office Art records.

Here is my plan for next week:
1. Remove from HSSFShape and subclasses bigger part of properties. Each
shape will use properties from escher records.
2. Implement new model for several shapes like rectangle, line ....
3. Modify way of creating new shapes

With best regards,
Evgeniy Berlog