Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2010/08/12 17:01:37 UTC

Failover Service

Hello Ying,

How does failover service work ? FailoverBagWrapper implements
HttpSessionActivationListener, I think that to use failover service, we add
listener to web.xml ?

Is it possible to update code to use WebBeansConfigurationListener for
sessionWillPassivate and sessionDidActivate methods instead of
FailoverBagWrapper?

thanks

--Gurkan

Re: Failover Service

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
+1,

what I was trying to say :)

What about moving this function to the already registerd
WebBeansConfiguarionListener?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: Failover Service