Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Stephen Clarke <an...@longusername.worldonline.co.uk> on 2002/02/12 19:41:46 UTC

Borders not displaying

Hi again,
For my next question, can anyone tell me what could be wrong with the
following. It doesn't seem to display any borders. Is this a problem with
FOP or with me? I've followed the reference manual as closely as I can.

  <fo:block border-before-color="blue" border-before-width="2px"
            border-after-color="blue"  border-after-width="2px"
            border-start-color="blue"  border-start-width="2px"
            border-end-color="blue"    border-end-width="2px">
    You have been selected for special high intensity training.
  </fo:block>

Grateful for any assistance. Many thanks.
--
Best,
Stephen

Re: Borders not displaying

Posted by Stephen Clarke <an...@longusername.worldonline.co.uk>.
Hi Chuck,

Excellent. That works a treat. Many thanks!

I'm improving rapidly. After that one remaining question (above), I should
be able to get off your back. {:-)

--
Best,
Stephen