Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/13 02:16:34 UTC

Compare Yarn with V1

Is there a good resource that draws similarity and compares Yarn's resource
manager, application manager etc. with job tracker, task tracker etc.?

Re: Compare Yarn with V1

Posted by Adam Kawa <ka...@gmail.com>.
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/bd-yarn-intro/index.html?ce=ism0070&ct=is&cmp=ibmsocial&cm=h&cr=crossbrand&ccy=us

Re: Compare Yarn with V1