Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Rajkumar Kothapa <ko...@intalio.com> on 2002/02/05 00:20:10 UTC

How to refresh a lock on a resource

hi,

Is it possible to refresh a lock on a resource using the WebdavResource
class. If so how?

thanks,
rajkumar

Posted by Akil <as...@swbell.net>.
I want to access the Logger from a ContentInterceptor class. Since JP's
changes the content object gets passed into the ContentInterceptor and
a reference to the Namespace object is contained in the ContentImpl object.
But there is no way to access it. Temporarily I added a method to the
Content class ( the base class. ) to let me continue. I am not very
satisfied with this solution however.

Has there been any previous discussion on accessing the (appropriate) Logger
from plugged in components? These need not only be
ContentInterceptors.

Thanks
Akil