Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> on 2003/05/19 15:19:08 UTC

NL Unix User Group conference next Thursday

Hi party-goers (and people who did not already knew about this list),

I'll be in Ede (The Netherlands) on May 22nd to speak about Cocoon and
stuff, during the spring conference of the NLUUG
(http://www.nluug.nl/events/vj03/). Dirk-Willem van Gullik will be there
in the morning, too, but only for a short while.

Depending on other Apachians showing up, I might postpone my drive back
to Belgium until the day thereafter, so if anyone wants to meet & greet,
or was already planning to attend this conference, I'd be happy to hear
from you.

Cheers,

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org