Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> on 2007/05/09 23:02:54 UTC

Re: Presentation...

Welcome, great to have you on-board. Let us know if you need help
getting plugged in.
Carl.

Re: Presentation...

Posted by John O'Hara <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlos

Welcome onboard - glad to hear you're interested!

Looking at some of your links, I'd be really interested on your views on how
a WCF integration for AMQP should be done, in your view.

Best regards
John